Pakistan has opened fire on villages and positions at the front of the control line (LOC) in the Nowshera Rajouri district sector on Wednesday, the neighboring country continues to violate the cease-fire.
The Pakistani army also opened heavy fire on India’s positions in the Balakote sector in the neighboring Poonch district in the middle of Tuesday night and Wednesday.
Defense spokesman Colonel Manish Mehta said: “The Pakistani army on Tuesday launched an indiscriminate fire of small arms, 82 mm and 120 mm mortars starting at 6.30 pm (6.30 pm) along the Control (LC) in the Nowhera sector. ” Rajouri MP Commissioner Dr. Shahid Iqbal Choudhary said that Pakistani troops direct the Lam region. He said that 1,795 people took refuge in several refugee camps in Nowshera.
Following a new ceasefire offense on Tuesday night, Anti-Test Bunkers (Casper vehicles) and ambulances were put into service for the evacuation of the Pukharni Lam area, which remained peaceful after the loss of lives and initial property from last week.
Nowshera, Police Superintendent and Subdivision Atul Magistrate Harbans coordinate rescue operations at Nowshera with the team.
In the Rajouri district, heavy bombing by the Pakistani army has forced many families in Jhangar and Bhawani regions to move to temporary shelters set up in a government upper secondary school and other safer places.
More than 50 schools in Nowshera were closed for an indefinite period and 36 in the areas of Manjakote and Doongi closed for three days, affecting 4,600 students. At least two civilians, including one girl, were killed while Pakistan overthrew 35 villages and stalls with mortars.